Maintenance Specialist , BULGARIA
The following tasks and challenges await you:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
For successful cooperation, you must meet the following requirements:
- Technical high school.
- 2 years of experience at similar positions.
- Equipment Maintenance.
- Technical Understanding.
- Basic Safety.
- Readiness for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work Independently.
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- Precise, accurate and careful to details.
Your prospects at Oskar Rüegg:
We offer you a challenging and very interesting task in an international, innovative, growth-oriented company with flat organizational structures, open communication and a competent circle of colleagues. It is our goal that you can develop personally and professionally. A qualified and motivated team is looking forward to meeting you.