Team Leader of Assembly (f/m)
We’re looking for a professional with following main duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the post processing of components being made into finished goods on a specific production line. The job includes certainly people management and reporting requirements.
- In our post processing we mainly, but not exclusively, use automatic or manual pressing, metal parts degreasing, vacuum metallization, gluing, laser marking and laser welding.
- The Assembly Team Leader will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of the process.
- You shall have a talent in fine planning the activities based on rough weekly plans of necessary production output given from our Supply Chain Management department.
- You will be Responsible for the operation of post processing within the manufacturing function, reporting to the Company’s Production Head. You shall support the Production Head with the day-to-day management of your area, overseeing a group of people and ensuring an efficient operation in achieving business targets. You shall provide leadership and line management to the team, coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team delivers, monitoring any issues, and ensuring production targets.
- You shall ensure that all records are completed appropriately, that non-conforming material is clearly identified and segregated and that the escalation procedure for quality concerns is followed. Certainly, you shall be able to ensure achievement of production throughput against stated capacity targets. You shall be talented in exercising considerable initiative/judgement in work methods and in interpreting and delegating work requirements. You will need good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
- We expect the candidate to master problem-solving techniques such as “root cause analysis”
The candidate should meet the following qualifications
- technical degree and working experience of at least three years in the field of manufacturing management, preferably automotive. Ideally you have already been an assembly team leader or at least a leader of a team.
- You are a positive thinking person with a winning personality and a professional appearance.
- You are a natural talent in generating internal motivation and initiation. You love to deal with people.
- Business fluent English is a must.
- Additionally, if you have PC and ERP systems like SAP skills, if you have some experience in lean manufacturing techniques, 5S and some
- Knowledge of Quality standard IATF 16949 then you are the perfect candidate.
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus scheme
- Dynamic environment, where there is a lot of space to offer substantial ideas and improvements
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Working in a diverse team of passionate and motivated professionals
- Тhe position is for replacement until the return of the holder
We’re located in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria. And we’re waiting for YOU !
If interested, please contact:
Oskar Rüegg Bulgaria Ltd.
Industrial Zone, TPZ Izgrev 2292
Tel.: +359 42 611 116
ЗАПИШИ СЕ СЕГА