CUSTOMER DEMAND PLANNER (M/F)
Oskar Rüegg Mexico in Querétaro specializes in the manufacture of metal stamped parts and assemblies. We work with state-of-the-art working methods and a certified management system. The latest technologies are used in development and production. We sell our high-quality products worldwide, including to the automotive industry. To join our team, we are looking for an:
CUSTOMER DEMAND PLANNER
- Responsible to maintain keep close communication with customers.
- Responsible to organize production planning considering customer demand considering available resources.
- Evaluate and determine equipment set-ups, lot sizes and work centers to ensure streamline operations.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of Master Data.
- Analyze customer requirements on weekly basis and monitor material flow to ensure on time delivery towards our customers.
- Daily communication with material planners and production supervisors to inform changes on schedules.
- Support inventory management strategy of Finish Goods and Semi Finish products through accurate planning.
- Management of spare parts within the framework of article discontinuation control including end of life products.
- Participate with engineering in technical changes to avoid obsolete material.
- Preparation of order confirmations after checking and clarifying all relevant details
- Handle supply changes for new products introduction or transfers.
- Support Supply Chain Management projects implementation.
- Create Capacity Planning of the plant considering customer demand.
- Optimization of methods and tools for continuous improvement.
- Processing and organization of the entire packaging management.
- Industrial Engineer, Business Administration or International Business Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience of +2 years in Production Planning and Customer Service in automotive business.
- Experience in MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning).
- Knowledge in MS Office at user level (Advanced Excel) and ERP System (Modules PP and SD).
- Advanced English Conversational and written skills.
- Customer Focus
- Strong Organizational, problem solving and Analytical Skills.
- Conflict Management.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
A challenging and very interesting area of responsibility in an international, innovative and growth-oriented company; with a flat organizational structure, open communication and a circle of competent colleagues. You will be fully trained in your new area of activity. Our goal is to enable you to develop personally and professionally. A qualified and motivated team is waiting for you.
Do you think this is for you? Fernanda Espinoza, HR Coordinator, looks forward to receiving your CV electronically and will be happy to provide you with further information.
Oskar Ruegg Mexico
Av. Industria Metalúrgica No. 7
Parque Industrial PyME. El Marqués
Carretera Estatal 431 San Antonio de la Galera km 5.8
Huimilpan, Querétaro. C.P.76971