Maintenance Team Leader, BULGARIA
The following tasks and challenges await you:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Monitoring and controlling ongoing maintenance costs and expenditure
- Developing and implementing TPM programmes of planned maintenance
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
For successful cooperation, you must meet the following requirements:
- Technical high school.
- 4 years of experience at similar positions.
- English language knowledge is a must
- Equipment Maintenance.
- Technical Understanding.
- Basic Safety.
- Basic PC skills
- Productivity / OEE / Machine Analysis experience
- Readiness for continuous learning and improvement.
- Leadership and team orientation
- Ability to work Independently.
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- Precise, accurate and careful to details.