Head of Quality Management
We’re looking for a professional with following main duties and responsibilities
- Implementing company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Participating in the establishment of company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Establishing yearly audit schedule
- Executing internal product and system audit;
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international, national, customer and company standards;
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports by using Statistical Process Control, Measurement System Analysis and Automotive Core tools methods;
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors;
- Travel to suppliers for auditing or cooperation development purposes
- Visiting customers for meeting to discuss quality plans or investigating particular quality issues.
- Identify liability risks, recognize, avoid or minimize and control them in product development throughout the product engineering process with the help of expert knowledge.
- Initiating the blocking of components or materials of the current series in the event of safety and image-relevant complaints, etc. (also if these threaten series application for reasons of safety), including resource control with regard to bench tests, validation, analyses, etc.
- If necessary, perform and other tasks related to the activity.
- The employee is obliged to observe the company’s health and safety rules and fire safety.
- Кnows and complies with the work rules, labour regulations and company policies.
- The employee must be loyal to the employer by not abusing his confidence and not to disclose information, facts and information identified as proprietary or trade secret.
- The employee must comply with wage secret.
- In the performance of his/her duties the employee is responsible for:
– the quality of work;
– the observance of labor discipline;
– protection of personal and business information, to which could have access;
– storage and access to entrusted documents.
- Leading the Change Management activities within a structured process framework
- Supporting training and communication as part of Change Management.
The candidate should meet the following qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, Chemistry, or similar relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position in industrial environments
- APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA and Automotive Core tools knowledge
- Certified auditor in IATF 169494, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Problem solving, organisational and planning skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding KPI’s and reporting
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Business fluent in English both written and oral (German is considered an advantage)
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus scheme
- Permanent contract and long-term employment
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Working in a diverse, international team of passionate and motivated professionals
We’re located in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.
If interested, please contact:
Oskar Rüegg Bulgaria Ltd.
Industrial Zone, TPZ Izgrev 2292
Tel.: +359 42 611 116
ЗАПИШИ СЕ СЕГА