Sales Account Management Assistant (f/m)
About the position:
In this responsible, versatile and exciting role, you:
- Will support our Account Managers across all locations in administrative matters.
- Coordinate appointments and act as a point of contact for customer inquiries, data and contracts.
- Coordinate the inquiries through the quotation process, enter sales-relevant master data in the ERP and support the customers in various matters.
- Support in the preparation of quotations and customer specific documents.
- Responsible that quotations and contracts are submitted within the given deadlines.
- Record customer evaluations and monitor measures to improve customer satisfaction belongs to your daily work.
- Organize business trips and sporadically accompany the account managers at internal and external customer meetings.
As a member of the Account Management-Team, which is managed from the headquarter in Switzerland, you will report directly to the Head of Account Management & Marketing.
- We are looking for a very flexible, positive and resilient personality who works independently and puts the customer in the foreground.
- A successfully completed business management training from a vocational business school.
- Several years of professional experience as an Account Management Assistant in the technical B2B environment.
- The suitable person needs to have a quick grasp, a structured way of working and organizational skills.
- A reliable, cheerful and communicative attitude is expected as is the willingness to support the Account Managers in their daily work.
- In addition to above-average MS Office skills.
- Very good English and Spanish skills in writing and speaking, German skills are an advantage.
- Microsoft Navision experience rounds off your profile.
A challenging and very interesting area of responsibility in an international, innovative and growth-oriented company; with a flat organizational structure, open communication and a circle of competent colleagues. You will be fully trained in your new area of activity. Our goal is to enable you to develop personally and professionally. A qualified and motivated team is waiting for you.
Do you think this is for you? Fernanda Espinoza, HR Coordinator, looks forward to receiving your CV electronically and will be happy to provide you with further information.
We’re located in Queretaro, Mexico. And we’re waiting for YOU !
Oskar Ruegg Mexico
Av. Industria Metalurgica No. 7
Parque Industrial PyME. El Marqués
Carretera Estatal 431 San Antonio de la Galera km 5.8
Huimilpan, Querétaro. C.P.76971